Saturday, July 20, 2013

Trip to Target Dollar Deals Section & Dollar Tree

Today, my daughter and I went to Target.  Of course, I couldn't resist stopping by the Dollar Deals Section!  Here's what I found...

* red and yellow dry erase pockets for $1
* turquoise and yellow pocket charts
* yellow bulletin board border storage/pocket chart
















Here is a close-up of the bulletin board border storage/pocket chart.  (Border not included)












This is what it looks like closed with its velcro straps.













A few days ago, I stopped by to check out all the new teacher stuff at Dollar Tree and look what I found...their teacher stuff wasn't in yet...
The paw print kraft paper is for a bulletin board background.

The tissue paper will be used for bulletin board borders.









No comments:

Post a Comment