Sunday, August 2, 2015

#MTBoSBlaugust...Show Us Your Classroom


Here is a previous post as I worked on my classroom.
I had to buy this the other day at Walmart! Perfect for a Geometry teacher!

I have heard so much about the glue sponges and thought I would try them this year for our interactive notebooks. So far I love them and they only cost about $10 for all 12.  The containers are 2 for $1 at Dollar Tree, the sponges were also 2 for $1 at Dollar Tree and glue was free (inherited from previous teacher in my room) but I figured $1 for 2 bottles, which was all I needed.

One of my tables and sloppily covered chair (which I'll fix tomorrow).

My teacher station: computer and document camera, not set up yet!

My podium has two pockets charts, one on each side. This side contains my flip chart folders I use every year for anecdotal notes. Read about them here.

The crates with color-coded hanging folders will hold students tests and quizzes and other artifacts of learning. Gotta move the extra plastic containers.

Garbage cans for trash from interactive notebooks, green crate is the "while you were out" absent work container, blue crate for whiteboards, markers and erasers, and the pink trays for turning in assignments.

I made the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious letters for a friend's classroom along with the Mary Poppins quote below. She's a huge Disney fan!!!

Since teachers return tomorrow, I'll be back in my room finishing up before our Open House Thursday evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment