Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Classifying Triangles Vocab Foldable & INB Activity

One of the first lessons in our Triangle Unit is Classifying Triangles.  I handed out this vocabulary foldable and gave my students a chance to think about the definitions before we discussed them formally.  Their vocabulary foldables are glued/taped into the third subject of a 3-subject spiral.


After going over the definition and a few examples, I gave them this Classifying Triangles Cut Out Activity.  They always have me check their work before gluing anything down.  I tell them that I don't want to reinforce their misunderstandings!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tori,
    Thank you for sharing your foldable and cut out activity. I will be starting my triangle unit next week and this will be perfect. Glad I found your site.
    Jan Lichtenberger
    equationfreak@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete